Friday, May 29, 2009

Our New Designer!

We are just so excited to introduce to all of you our new designer working with us at The Willows. Meg Forrest-Stamper has been in the design business for over 20 years, and is an absolutely brilliant and magnetic woman who we are just so excited to have on our team. She recently sent out a letter to some of our clients who we knew were in need of design services, but we thought we would post it for all of our friends who might be looking for design help.

To Willows Design Clients,

I feel honored and grateful to introduce myself to The Willows design clientele. My name is Meg Stamper-Forrest. I have been doing design in the Valley for over 20 years, and I appreciate the vision The Willows wants for their clients. I have been asked to offer my services for their store. Working with The Willows staff enables me to have a great team to help with your needs. For more information please call The Willows or Ala Carte Interiors. We look forward to assisting you with all of your design needs.

Best,
Meg Stamper-Forrest
480-720-4403

The Willows
602-334-1345

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location