Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a last minute gift guide

I had good intentions of putting this together much earlier. Then I was sure I was going to post it yesterday. When that didn't happen, I knew I would get it up first thing this morning. Now here I finally am with my top gifts for this season. So if you still have that hard-to-shop for person on your list, I have a few ideas from around the store for just about anyone on your list...

1. Bella Notte's Deluxe Sham - this oversized pillow is seriously like a giant marshmallow. It is great for reading or cozying up to watch a movie. And, of course, looks amazing on your bed.


2. A Linnea Lights candle - my favorite scent is blue agave, but they are all wonderful.


3. Dish Towels made from vintage seed sacks - not the rowdiest teenagers nor the messiest toddlers could destroy one of these. They are the sturdiest towels I have ever used and I absolutely love them! And they look quite cute in your kitchen, too. Pair one with a bottle of wine, a plate of cookies or your favorite hand soap and you have the perfect gift for just about anyone.


4. Eye-bobs - Let's be honest, I wouldn't get very far without a good pair of readers. And these ones are so stylish and fun, you want to remember to bring them along. Give someone a book and a pair of Eye-bobs so they can actually read it!


6. Our New 7-Layer Necklace from Dos Fannies - need I say more?


7. 365 days of quotes - one of those great gifts that keeps going the whole year round.


8. Long sleeve (or short) Michael Stars tee - my go to gift for any lady in your life. I can pretty much bet this will be her favorite shirt.


9. A Market Basket - A great gift all by itself and a super fun one to fill with goodies. Throw in a bottle of wine, a loaf of bread and one of our dish towels and you have a gift for a whole family.


10. A burlap zipper pouch - once again a cute little gift that can be given alone or fill it with your favorite lip gloss and eye shadow for a girlfriend or sister.


11. Twine - yes, I am still obsessed.


12. An amazing family photo album - this is more of a treasure than any photo album I have ever seen. Filled with inspiring quotes and easy to fill in with your own pictures, this is the perfect gift for a mother or grandmother.


What's the best thing you've found for someone on your list this year?

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

You're too cute! I need to get myself into the store, feel like I am missing out on all the fun stuff

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location