1. Thank you God for letting me be a mom.
2. Thank you kiddos (all 6) and 16 littles for teaching me how to be a mom and a GG.
3. Thank you mom for being my smile.
4. Thank you sons for marrying such beautiful and good moms.
5. Thank you husband for helping me through all these steps with your love and support.
To me motherhood is a vocation full of happiness, laughter, gratification, tears, wrinkles, "roadmaps" on my legs (coined by my son Alex at age 6), cards, traditions, etc., etc... the list could go on and on.
Let's all celebrate what a gift God has given to us to share.
Have a wonderful and happy Mother's Day this weekend!