Tuesday, October 18, 2011

redecorating for fall



I love decorating for the seasons, even if it is just a few little things I put out to be festive and then general rearranging because I simply cannot help myself.  I love this recent find of an old portrait with the added mask and flames coming out of her hair.  And, then I can't help but put up some new mirrors and frames and a new lamp I got for a steal at an antique store and move things from place to place...  Tell me I'm not the only one who does this each new season (or every couple months...)?


And, of course, I always have to put out my pumpkins.  
These are a holiday decoration I will never get tired of.
I especially love my bowl of baby pumpkins...


I am so excited for nicer weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it all! especially the last picture! did you make it?

TSL said...

I LOVE those velvet pumpkins!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location