Friday, November 30, 2012

around the garden shop


In California right now resting up for the holiday madness that is about to ensue!  The hubby is making me take it easy before Men's Night Out (next Friday!) and we are getting lots of Christmas shopping done.  Here's a little peek at the garden shop these days.  I will be back next week with some pics of our Thanksgiving table as well as Christmas decorations around the beach!  
Have a great weekend!


As a side note, I threw together this sweet little gift box last week...


Stop by the store to ask any of the girls to put together something special for the one you love!
Makes a great gift for just about anyone!


3 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Sigh...I love it ALL!!!!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh my gosh...think I just died and went to heaven....talk about eye candy....going back for more torture...all the best,Chrissy

Susan said...

I was finally able to visit your shop - and left with a pair of fabulous Dos Fannies earrings (I love them!), a cute little silver jug and magazines to help inspire my Christmas decorating. I hope to visit again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location