Monday, December 10, 2012

family parties


Last week the whole family headed over to my son Patrick and his wife Mary's house for a belated birthday dinner for their daughter Charlotte. It is always so fun to have all the kids together.  I especially love going to each family member's house during Christmas to check out their holiday decorations!


Happy birthday, sweet Charlotte!


I just love seeing holiday decorations in other people's homes.  I had totally forgotten about this old christmas cake stand from the Willows several years back...


And I still love the snow globes we made last year.  Here's some details if you want to make your own!
Finally, I can't help but show off Mary's adorable advent calendar she made for her kids...


Hope this week has started off as a good one for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location