Wednesday, March 12, 2014

happy.


Before sending my daughter Emily off to Belgium, we stopped in California for a few days.  
The beach is my happy place and it was so nice to be there for a few quiet days before flying out to New York and having to say goodbye to my baby :(  
Anyway, whenever I am there I am reminded of how much I love some of the little details in our house there.  The tile in our downstairs bathroom was designed by a very dear family friend.  I even had his design sketch framed and it hangs in the house with some of his other sketches.  
I can't quite explain it, but this bathroom tile just makes me smile...

in my happy place!

The beautiful photos on here were taken by my daughter Emily (the slightly blurry ones, by me:)).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location