Wednesday, June 11, 2014

two more babies on the way...


Our 20th and 21st grandbabies are due this summer and we couldn't be more excited to meet these two little lovely girls!  So fun that they are both having girls and these two little cousins will be able to grow up being such sweet little pals.  I was in my craft room a couple weeks ago and came across my pile of Shabby Chic samples that I've saved since we first opened the store almost 18 years ago!  I knew they would come in handy eventually :)  I decided to make some simple little zipper pouches for the two mamas-to-be.  Perfect for some diapers and wipes.  I love the way they turned out with the bright turqouise zipper!   
Stay tuned for baby news!

Should I be worried I have a problem, that I saved these for 18 years...

Both these lovely mamas have their own blogs, also.
Christine at Simple Pleasures
Mary Brigid at A Thing of Beauty

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location