Thursday, August 25, 2011

kim's remodel


Our very own Kim from the Willows just went through a major remodel at her house and she, ever so generously, let us come snap some pictures of the amazing job they did!  If you look at the before pictures, you will see they moved back the middle wall of the house (where the stove and refrigerator used to be) separating the kitchen from the now-dining room, to make the kitchen bigger and the dining room slightly narrower.  They put in new doors and windows, new floors and a completely new kitchen.  We think it looks absolutely amazing, Kim!  You certainly have an eye for design!  No wonder you work at the Willows... (heehee).


Kim even let us sneak a quick peek into her daughter's lovely room, which is full of treasures from the Willows...


Kim, thanks so much for sharing your amazing home with us!  

What do you think, everyone?  Do you love it as much as we do?

12 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

that is stunning!!!

Lei Kaina said...

Beautifully done. I love how white and lighter colored wood made the rooms appear larger and vibrant. Thanks for giving us a tour of Kim's remodeled home.

AndeM1 said...

Absolutely beautiful....I can't decide what I love more...but I find myself obsessed with the pretty little lamp shade in her daugthers bedroom......would she reveal her source?

Just lovely Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

LOVE her house!! Fabulous style!!
It is all beautiful, but her daughters room is my fave! Please beg her to start a blog. :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Hope it's ok, I put a link for this post on my facebook page.

marni zarr said...

so beautiful. i love "the willows" style. so relaxing.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

LOVELY does not even begin to describe this home...I am so inspired by this post!!! Thank you!!

Angie said...

Beautiful!!

Rhonda said...

A dream kitchen come true! Absolutely stunning.

Kelly said...

Just love it! I like the lighter colors and all the texture she mixed with the neutral color scheme. I just recently redid my kitchen in black and white and love it. My inspiration came from the light colors in your home and in your store! Thanks for sharing this beautiful home tour. Wish your shop wasn't on the other side of the country from me! I'd love to shop there. I live in the Southeast.

BriarRose said...

Simple beauty. I love it!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hello...I'm visiting from The Vintage Inspired Home. This makeover is beautiful! I'm your newest follower and am looking forward to catching up with you!
Happy Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location