Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a little party. (or pictures of food).


Last week we had a little cocktail party for my husband's birthday.  Nothing special, we just threw together some snacks and drinks and all hung out and had some good laughs.  Of course, I only got pictures of the food...  oh, well.  My current favorite appetizer is the absolute simplest.  Figs, sliced in half with some goat cheese and balsamic, bake and done.  Give it a try sometime.


Oh, and I grabbed a bunch of desserts from Urban Cookie.  Mmmm, doesn't get much more delicious than that...


Do you have any go-to appetizers, drinks or desserts for parties?  Do share!

4 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I love figs and cheese - just blogged about them this morning! I haven't tried this tempting delight yet though, how do you bake? Temp? How long? I want to eat it right now :)
My last party I put out individual little cups of pudding with a shot of cream on top - couldn't believe how much people liked them. Will be doing that one again for sure.

lori jo rebeles said...

lately i've been stuck on bruschetta with gorgonzola and honey... it is so simple and so good!!

The Willows said...

mmmm, adding these ideas to my list for our next little get together! thanks for sharing, ladies!

Karen said...

All that food looks wonderful! That's my kind of party get together.
xo~
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location