Thursday, April 14, 2011

spring!


Whoa, where did Wednesday go?  I fully intended to post something yesterday and suddenly today was here and it had completely gotten away from me...  oh, well.  Here I am now.  And so, too, seems to be spring!  With that last little cold front behind us (I assume) it seems beautiful weather is here to enjoy.  I put out a few little Spring/Easter decorations to celebrate the season.  Nothing major, but they still make me smile.  And I always love mixing up my mantle (I realize, I still need to put together a little how-to on that wreath...  I promise to get around to it very soon!).


And my new little favorite find is this amazing basket of driftwood...


It's the little things that keep me smiling around here!

1 comment:

Allie said...

What stunning images. You have a very lovely blog to visit. I am a new follower of yours. I can't wait to visit again. Love the arrangement with the old window frames.
www.skylarkmanor.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location