Tuesday, November 8, 2011

homes we love


We thought it would be fun to start a new little series featuring homes we love (from people we love!).  Let's admit it - who doesn't love peeking inside someone's beautiful home.  Oh, the inspiration it can ignite!  That is exactly how I felt when I left Lisa's amazing home.  I wanted to immediately throw everything in my house out and start over.  I love her attention to detail and her perfect sense of style.  Her home has these beautiful high ceilings and, yet, she doesn't fill the need to fill it with huge furniture. I love absolutely everything in her home from that amazing gold mirror over her fireplace to the beautiful painting in her front entry (that belonged to her grandmother) to those perfect chairs.  I do have to say that my very favorite piece in her home is the bench stacked with magazines.  I love how it acts as a sort of table or divider between the two separate seating areas, but could also be cleared away and used as more seating and allows the room to still have that completely open feeling.  I could go on and on, but I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  


She even let us take a little peek in her bedroom...


Thank you, Lisa for letting us peek in on your beautiful home!  It was like a California cottage with its open airiness and amazing light...  and its perfect styling.  You were so kind to have us!
(Did you notice she even treated us to french press coffee and donuts?)

4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Oooh, that was fun! Thanks for the peek into this very beautiful home!

AntiqueChase said...

B E A U T I F U L ~

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful...I am in love with the living room!

XO,
Jane

La Casa Atelier said...

I make a tile countertop in my kitchen!
i am so proud of it!

love this home


www.mykitschworld.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location