Monday, July 11, 2011

oh, bedding


I know I have said it before, but I am a true believer in making your bed the coziest it can be.  I really think we all deserve at least that at the end of a long day.  And, in this heat, crank up that AC and let the sheets get that nice cool feeling.  There is little better than that in my opinion.  My kids often joke when we are all together at the beach, that their favorite part of the week is going to bed because nothing compares to the sheets I have on all the beds in the house.  So, when is the last time you changed up your bedding?  Have you ever treated yourself to truly amazing sheets and pillows and a duvet?  Well, I dare you to come in and just have a look at some of what we offer in bedding.  You have no idea the happiness it will bring you!  


Hope everyone's summer is going great! 
I know I couldn't ask for more with all the fun we've been having!
Yay, summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location