Tuesday, August 3, 2010

in the meantime...


Lots to share about where I've been and what I've been up to...
I will try to find the time in the next few days.
In the meantime, have you been following Simple Pleasures?
Some of these recipes look too fabulous to pass up.
I mean, come on, who is not drooling over these sweet potato pancakes (a palatte favorite!)?
And those waffles? Mmmmm, good.
So, Christine, what morning should I come over for breakfast?


Thank you so much to all of our wonderful guest bloggers! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all about your No. 1's in Phoenix.
And thank you to the lovely Willows' girls for the sweet birthday wishes! What would I do without you ladies?
We have also received a few emails lately asking for blog posts about specific topics (we are working on some of your ideas), so I thought I would ask everyone, is there something you would like to see here? Let us know!

It's good to be back. But darn, its hot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location