Tuesday, May 24, 2011

summer dinner parties


One of my very favorite things about summer is the occasion it gives for hosting long, leisurely dinner parties.  With that relaxed summer mood, evening dinners always seem that much more enjoyable.  Throw in being at the beach and I am in heaven.  I was lucky to receive a little taste of this a couple weeks ago in California when my good friend Laurie hosted the loveliest dinner party for her son who just got married.  Every little touch was just right and we all sat around talking and drinking until late in the evening.  I am looking forward to many lovely nights of gathering family and friends around my table to eating, drinking and just being together.


What is one of your favorite things about summer?

1 comment:

fanciful no.2 said...

gorgeous! laurie has the loveliest taste and style. and one of my favorite homes ever!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location