Monday, March 22, 2010

back to life

Did anyone else wake up this morning completely exhausted and not at all ready for the week to begin? Good, I'm glad I wasn't the only one. In addition to the exhausting weekend I had, it was also a most fabulous one. Why is it the two seem to always go hand-in-hand? Oh, well. I will take being a little sleepy in exchange for the fun. More on that later, as I cannot manage to dig up pictures or memories of the weekend just now. Too much to get caught up on after all the thrills of the apparel mart, shopping the streets of L.A., the flea market (have I mentioned it is my number one?) and many a good meal with friends. I will, however, share with you some great pictures of some of the little prizes we currently are loving around the store...


For more information on any of these products, please feel free to call The Willows at (602)334-1345 or email us at willowsdesign@gmail.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location