Monday, March 15, 2010

my own little corner

I couldn't resist any longer.


After reading and enjoying so many blogs over the last couple of years, from family blogs (my daughter and all 3 daughters-in-law each have one) to recipe and food blogs to design blogs (my favorite!), I have finally decided to give in to the temptation to join in the fun. I decided to do away with the old look ("what's black and white and read all over..." it was so last year anyway, right?) and bring some of myself to it.


I hope to share all of my favorite things from my family to design both in the store and my home to the occasional recipes and DIY projects. And with the kitchen remodel we are just about to embark on, I am sure I will have lots to share (both good and bad) throughout that entire (overwhelming) endeavor.


And to add to the fun, I just got a new camera, which I am attempting to take a crash course on after my unfortunate picture taking reputation with my family. So, it should be interesting to see if I get any better in that area... (note: the pictures on this post were not taken by me, but mine are coming, so get excited).


Hopefully, I will be posting as regularly as possible, so any little words of encouragement or advice will be so greatly appreciated. I am so excited to have my own little corner of this great big web to share a piece of myself on.


thanks for stopping by!
Love, Bev

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location